2017 ONLINE RETAILER: WHERE THE FUTURE MEETS RETAIL
With over 2,000 people passing through its doors last year, Online Retailer Sydney is Australia’s original, largest and most established exhibition and conference for technology led retailers and retail enablers. It’s here that the Retail Industry comes together each year to learn, exchange ideas, share industry trends, shape connections and walk away with a throng of tools and information to help them work smarter.
Focussing on the latest in e-commerce technology, digital marketing and clever retailing solutions, the two-day event unites visionaries and industry disruptors, all the while exposing the global trends and challenges across an extensive array of topics.
This year the Online Retailer Exhibition (free to attend for retailers) will see over 100 solution providers on the show floor.
The Conference (ticketed) will feature over 70 expert speakers, four of whom are international specialists, including Kyla Robinson, Senior Product Manager for Mobile Applications at Hudson’s Bay Company, overseeing product development for Saks Fifth Avenue and Gilt Group, and Krissie Millan, Vice-President, E-commerce and Digital Innovation for Rebecca Minkoff. The impressive line-up of retail specialists also includes speakers from leading brands such as IKEA, Jetstar, Menulog, Adidas Group, Supré, General Pants, Super Cheap Auto and Thankyou, to name a few, sharing their own experiences and invaluable insights.
Online Retailer Event Director, Alice Kuepper says, “The event will see a highly-esteemed line-up of new speakers delving into extremely current themes, including Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Innovation, sustainable ecommerce business models, the future of omni-channel retailing and digitally-enabled retailing both online and offline.”
Across the two-day event attendees will also be treated to:
• THE FUTURE STORE. An annual favourite, the Future Store involves a revolutionary industry collaboration revealing a combination of commercially-available technologies mixed with interactive simulation to show retailers the different ways in which their customers will engage with them in the future. Experiences include internet of recognition, virtual reality, makeup memory mirror, perfect fittings , and more to come!
• SEMINAR THEATRE. Free to attend for all visitors, this theatre on the exhibition floor offers daily discussions of hot topics in the industry.
• NETWORKING DRINKS. July 26 provides a rare opportunity to mingle with speakers and exhibitors as well as other guests, among them CEOs, Founders, Managing Directors, Heads of Digital, Marketing pros and many more.
• ASK THE EXPERT. Conference delegates will have the opportunity to secure a one-on-one consulting session with a leader in the Industry, including both national and international speakers as well as exhibitors and sponsors.
• LIVE WEBSITE REVIEWS. Conference delegates can book a one-on-one 30 minute session with an expert to have their website reviewed.
• INDUSTRY CATCH UPS. Visitors are able to attend group networking events in the Industry Lounge, during which hot topics will be discussed and ideas shared.
• ONLINE FRAUD SUMMIT. dedicated to the intersection of security, e-commerce, software, mobile, retail and payments.
• KICKSTARTER. A one day conference (July 27) teaching retailers the basic to intermediate level strategy and tactics required to launch and operate a successful online store.
Tiered ticketing to the event is available now.
The Expo is free (but registration is required), and ticketed events start at $419 for a Kickstarter Workshop through to $1540 for a standard retailer conference pass.. To find more information or to book a seat now, visit onlineretailer.com